![]() |
| Space walk |
Today was the hand in our of final 2 minute piece that we uploaded to Vimeo and then talked about our plan for the 10 minute film. I think Chris was a little surprised that we had already started filming. It was the first time that I had seen any of the footage from Saturday, to be honest I was expecting the worst, although we worked well as a team we didn’t have much look with the weather and I really thought that we would have to re film.
![]() |
| Roundabout |
The footage we got in the second location at looked
really good especially shots of the roundabout. The colours looked really crisp
and vibrant, I was really happy with how these shots turned out.
![]() |
| Getting stuck on the slide |
![]() |
| Sheffield skylin |
The shot in the second location looked really good,
the colours not as vibrant but still really nice.The shot when he's on the slide really made laugh as Louie actually got stuck.
The last location I was a little worried about as it
was dark when we started filming. However it wasn’t as dark as I expected the
silver space suit reflected a lot of light. Some of the shots looked a little
grainy because we had to shoot in a high ISO. Valarie was adamant that she
could make the shots work in the colour correction.




No comments:
Post a Comment