Friday, 14 November 2014

Location for shoot day 2


As I’ve been working on the sound design I haven’t had chance to go visit a couple of the location we are filming in on Saturday.  Its going to be a very busy day as we are filming in three different, Hanover street (park 1), Edmund Road (park 2) and finally amphitheatre Sheffield. As the sunsets at about 4 o’clock it means we only have about 1 hour and 30 minutes in each location. Im a little worried about the timing but if we all work efficiently then we should get it done in time.


Park 1 
Park 2
I had a quick look at the parks on Google maps and both look really good visually. However both are next to busy roads, which might be a problem for sound. To save time on the day I’ve only  booked out the the minimum equipment

  1. Stereo road microphone
  2. Zoom recording device
  3. Mixer
  4. 4 xlr cables

No comments:

Post a Comment