Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Presentation


Spaceboy from oliverguy94 on Vimeo.



We met up before the presentation so we could discuss the final film and work out what each one of use was going to say as we thought we had to give a presentation however that wasn’t the case. It was good to hear what the rest of the group thought about the final film as it was the first time someone of them had seen the final edit with the final sound design. I was keen to find out what they thought about the song, as I knew a couple of them weren’t too keen on it. Everyone seemed to like the sound design and didn’t have any complaints about the song. I was really looking forward to the presentation as seeing what the rest of the groups had produced.


We where the last group to present our and I was looking forward to hearing what the other groups thought about our two minute film.  I was a little bit disappointed with the quality of the projector as it made the film look cold/blue and the quality of the speakers weren’t great so some of the sounds you couldn’t hear. However the feedback we got was great, everyone seemed to really like the film. I happy to hear that the song work with the film and the only negative feedback about the sound design was down to mixing as a couple of sounds where too quite.  I’m very happy with the feedback we got the changes we have to make are only very minor.

No comments:

Post a Comment