Monday, 3 November 2014

Listening to the clips.


After the shoot I went to review the sound I spilt the sound up into three different folders one for each day of the shoot then a folder for foley sounds if needed. i had recored over  different sound recordings. When listening back to the footage I noticed that from clip stereo-22 to stereo- I’ve told the group about the problem and they have said that they will help record some Foley sounds. At the moment I haven’t renamed any of the clips because I’m not too sure what clips Valarie has used and towards the end of the day we all forgot to do the clapper board as we where running out of time.
37 (where he is cutting and gluing) have this really annoying buzz coming out of the left ear, on the day I had a problem with the microphone I thought I had fix the problem on the day but its wasn’t until I listen to the sounds I have noticed the problem. I have tried to EQ the buzz out but I have little success.


Although some of the clips are usable, it shouldn’t be much of a problem as they are sounds that can easily be recorded again E.G scissors and the group said they would give me a hand to re record the sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment