When I first heard this idea I already had a song in mind
for the sound track. It was a song called Astronaut for a Day by a band called
Pocket Satellite. I hard this band at a festival not too long ago I thought
they style of music would be perfect for the tone we are trying to create for
the film. The style of music is quite unique its is cross between indie/folk,
they use lots of instruments which come together to create a soft almost child
like style of music. I sent them a message over facebook, I know its not the
most formal way to contact someone but I thought it would be the quickest. I’m not
going to lie but I didn’t expect I would get an email straight away, the band seemed
more then happy for us to use they music and seemed to really like the idea
which was great.
I'm over the moon that they have allowed use to use they music, as i think it will really complement our film. I was slightly surprised that they emailed me back so quickly and to be honest wasn't expecting a reply for a couple of days.
https://soundcloud.com/pocketsatellite

No comments:
Post a Comment