We had our first meeting within the seminar where we all
pitched our character development ideas which we where asked to bring to the
seminar. I was first to pitch my idea, I
told everyone the difficult I had and that I scrapped my idea last night so it
might be a little bit under developed. They seemed to quite like the idea and
saw the potential behind it, which was great. I told them that I wasn’t quite
sure how to end it and they gave some good ideas a really made me question the
type of film I was trying to create as it has potential to be a really nice
happy ending or quite a sinister one depending on which path I took.
Valerie was the second person to pitch her idea, her film idea was very complex
and had many characters, much more like a feature film then a ten-minute short
but it was great to see how in depth she had gone about each character.
Kirean was the last person to tell us about her idea, about
a child called Dylan who loses his father but believes if he becomes an astronaut
that they will be reunited. I instantly fell in love with the idea and really
saw the potential behind it, I think everyone in my group had a similar
reaction. The idea is so strong as it plays on a child’s imagination something
that I think we all slowly lose when we get older.
As soon as Kirean pitched the idea i think as a group we quick decided that was the strongest idea and has lots of room for development. Although we all knew how
difficult it would be to find an actor we all saw the potential and decided to
take the risk.
No comments:
Post a Comment