Monday, 1 December 2014

Syncing Dialogue


I had some problems when synching the dialogue, as Valarie had taken out all of the clapperboards and what scene each clip was. This was down to a lack of commination of both sides, I tried to sync the dialogue with out the without the clapperboards but this was becoming impossible as there where no reference point. We decided to meet up she gave me a list of what scenes she had used. 




Once I had the scene and take for each clip it wasn’t too difficult as I only synced sound for the clips we where using. I imported each clip to pro tools, found the sound clip and then synced them together using the waveform from the clapperboard as the reference. I then gave the footage back to Valarie’s with the synced dialogue. This put us a little bit behind schedule and with everyone having other commitment it was becoming a little bit more difficult to organise when we where all free.

No comments:

Post a Comment